T1: The Fanless Eco PC
A silent, fanless, solid state Mini PC with low power consumption and the reliability of ‘no moving parts’
Intel® Bay Trail technology with 4GB RAM, a Quad Core 2.0 GHz Celeron™ processor, a powerful integrated graphics allows you to watch full HD content and with a high speed SSD (30GB to 1TB), the T1 is the ideal PC for 90% of the world.
Fabricated in the UK
The T1 was designed by the Aleutia team in London
The custom case is made of 1.2mm Aluminium sheet metal, folded and punch pressed in Wales
The T1 is not just assembled but crafted in London to ensure outstanding quality
Case acts as a heat sink
The T1 has a tough aluminium chassis instead of a plastic case, making it ideal for areas with higher temperatures
No moving parts design
The T1 combines low voltage laptop components with a heat dissipating aluminium chassis to create a system that is completely fanless and completely silent
Low power consumption
The T1 uses nearly 90% less power than a traditional desktop computer
Optimised for solar
The T1 is designed for solar and runs on DC directly, taking any voltage from 8-20V and does not require a regulator
Tiny AC adaptor
The T1 comes with a mobile-phone style adaptor
Dual monitor support
The T1 has both a VGA and HDMI port and can power two independent displays (2560 x 1440 resolution each)
VESA mount screws allowing the T1 to be mounted on the back of any 100 x 100mm VESA mount monitor, saving space and keeping installation simple
T1 uses mSATA drives which are screwed onto the mainboard for cable-free design
Windows and Ubuntu Linux boot in 12sec and applications open faster
Size and weight
- Size: 200 x 180 x 35 mm (7.9″ x 7.1″ x 1.4″) Width x Depth x Height
Processor and Memory
- Processor: Passively Cooled Quad Core (2.00GHz) Intel Celeron J1900 CPU with 2.4GHz Burst Frequency. 2MB L2 Cache.
- TDP: 6,5 Watts
- Chipset: Passively Cooled Intel Cedar Trail Chipset
- Memory: 2GB and 4GB DDR3 SODIMM 1333Hz Low Voltage Dual Channel RAM. Dual RAM Slots and BIOS supports maximum of 8GB RAM.
- USB 2.0 Ports: 6 in total, 4 rear, 2 front
- Rear I/O: Audio In/Out, Gigabit LAN, 4 x USB 2.0 Ports, VGA Display Port, HDMI Display Port, 8-20V DC Input, Optional WLAN ReSMA Dual Antenna Header
- Rear I/O: Dual Gigabit LAN, 1 x RS232 VGA (Plus one optional), 24V DC Input, Optional WLAN Waterproof ReSMA Dual Antenna Header
- Front I/O: Audio In/Out, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, On/Off Button. Power and Hard Drive ACtivity LED
Graphics and Audio
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics
- Display: HDMI and VGA Port each support maximum resolution of 2560 x 1440 for Dual Monitor Support
- Audio: Intel HD Audio
- Solid State Drive (MLC, mSATA, SATA-III Interface ):
- Read Speed: 500-534MB/s, Write Speed: 400-500MB/s depending on drive capacity. 30/60/120/240/480 GB Sizes
Power Consumption and Details
- Power Consumption Standby: 2.6W (Tested on AC Mains with system in sleep mode and headless).
- Power Consumption Idle: 10.0W (Tested on AC Mains with Monitor Connected and USB Mouse and Keyboard Connected, Windows 7 on SSD).
- Power Consumption Peak: 18.0W (Tested on AC Mains with CPU, Chipset, RAM, and Drive maxed at 100% using Futuremark 2010 software).
- Power Supply: 96% Efficient 12V DC PSU (8-20V Range). Can Run Directly from 12V battery – No Regulator Required.
- AC Adapter:Wall Mount UK 3.3A AC adapter. For Australia, US, EU, supplied with 3.3A Brick Adapter with IEC Plug.UK, EU, US, Australia Plug selected automatically based on delivery address.
Operating System Compatibility
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, Mint Linux, Full Driver Support.
- Windows: Windows 7 64-Bit Home or Pro, Windows 8.1 64-Bit Home or Pro, Windows Embedded 8 Standard
- Fanless Operating Temperature Range: at -10° to 35° C.
- Mini PCIe Expansion: Full Length Mini PCI Express Slot (occupied by mSATA drive). Half Length Mini PCI Express Slot (occupied by WLAN).
- Additional onboard Headers: 2 x RS232 Serial onboard headers. SP/DIF header. IR Receiver header.
- PXE Boot Supported
- Boot After Power Loss supported in BIOS. Also “Last State” mode so if system was off when power is cut, it will stay off.
- All Aleutia PCs and Servers include an International 1 Year Return to Base Warranty. Customer Pays Return Shipping to UK. Aleutia fixes or supplies replacement PC and Aleutia pays shipping to send to customer.
- 2 Year and 3 Year RTB Warranties are available at an extra price. Contact us for pricing.
- Advanced Swap Out warranty is available for business and institutional customers in the UK. Contact sales at aleutia.com for more information.
The T1 serves as a zero footprint PC that dramatically reduces energy bills for schools and can be VESA-Mount behind a monitor (kit included).
Bromfords School in Essex replaced 200 HP towers with Aleutia T1s.
If running Windows, the T1 is able to fluidly play 1080p video through the HDMI port and can be easily wall or VESA-Mounted.
Mace Construction use the T1 (with 128GB SSD and Wi-Fi) to drive giant 70” displays in their corporate lobbies.
Set Top Box
Completely silent and with reliability of no moving parts, it’s the perfect higher-performance Intel-based STB.The T1 can be provided with RS-232 port to control TV, as well as equipped with internal HDMI CEC port.
Nonius Software of Portugal used over a thousand T1s (each with RS-232 port and 1GB SLC flash modules with Linux) to serve as advanced STB for 5-star hotels that wanted interactive features.
Barco NV have deployed more than a thousand of a customised T1 for patient care terminals, enabling Electronic Meal Ordering, web browsing and entertainment, all on full HD 42” Displays.
Heliospectre of Sweden use the T1 with dual RS-232 ports and internal 3G connectivity to control their warehouse-sized LED lighting systems, providing indoor crop agriculture that is transforming Scandinavia and the Mid East.
Low power consumption and ‘install-and-forget’ reliability makes the T1 ideal for long term remote monitoring.
Princeton University use the T1 to run weather monitoring equipment in Kenya.
No moving parts reliability and ability to run on DC, as well as protection from salty corrosive air.
Nordic Tankers equipped their ships with 8 T1s to run loading systems via their RS-232 serial ports. Marine-certified computers are very expensive but as long as a redundant T1 computer is installed, Lloyds and ABS approve use of the T1. Nordic Tankers could buy two of Aleutia’s T1 computers for less than the cost of a certified marine PC and have further redundancy.
- Quad Core 2.00 GHz Intel CPU
- 2GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
- 60GB mSATA SSD
- UK and International AC Adapter
- Quad Core 2.00 GHz Intel CPU
- 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
- 120GB mSATA SSD
- 802.11n WLAN, 2 Antennas
- Windows 8.1 or 7, 64-Bit Pro
- UK and International AC Adapter
To buy the Aleutia T1 falness nettop directly from us, or for further product information, please contact our sales team…
- +44 (0) 207 100 0760
Purchase from Amazon
You can also buy the T1 fanless nettop from our Amazon.co.uk page. Click the button below to head there
It’s all working beautifully. I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for a really neat device. It’s a real improvement performance-wise over my previous machine and I love the silent running.
David Llewellyn-Jones – Wales, UK
A year or so ago I bought one of your T1 PCs. I’m emailing to say that it is working faultlessly and runs 24/7. I’ve been running a weather station on it which now updates four sites every ten minutes. I’m delighted, a great piece of kit !
Iggy Hammick – England, UK
Case studies featuring the T1 Nettop
Powering leading-edge patient entertainment and care through a silent, always-on T1
Pret A Manger
Every Pret A Manger cafe in the world is equipped with an Aleutia server to run its tills
Making Ghanaian Girls Great!
Transforming the lives of Ghanaian girls through engaging distance learning
Uganda Communications Commission
Over 40,000 students in rural Uganda at 113 solar classrooms have access to a computer for the first time
All Aleutia computers follow these common design principles
Fans clog with dust and cause failure, we design for reliability
‘No moving parts’ design for complete silence
Solid State Drive technology provides faster and more reliable performance
Runs on AC Mains or directly on DC solar batteries with no need for an inverter
Low power consumption
Reduces energy bills and makes solar operation affordable
Two external antennas are provided for outstanding reception