The World's Best Software Appliance.
Perfect PC for 90% of humanity. Silent, Energy Efficient, Beautiful.
Fabricated in the UK
The T1 was designed by the Aleutia UK team.
The custom case is made of copper and aluminum, an industry first that gives us the coolest little machine in the business.
The T1 is not just assembled but crafted at our Hampshire workshop to ensure outstanding quality.
Case acts as a heat sink
The T1 has a patented, f design of a copper exterior that acts as a natural heatsink - making it ideal for areas with higher temperatures or those looking for silent, 24/7 reliability.
No moving parts design
The T1 combines low voltage laptop components with a heat dissipating aluminium chassis to create a system that is completely fanless and completely silent
Low power consumption
The T1 uses nearly 90% less power than a traditional desktop computer
Optimised for solar
The T1 is designed for solar and runs on DC directly, taking any voltage from 8-20V and does not require a regulator
Tiny AC adaptor
The T1 comes with a mobile-phone style adaptor
Dual monitor support
The T1 has both a VGA and HDMI port and can power two independent displays (2560 x 1440 resolution each)
VESA mount screws allowing the T1 to be mounted on the back of any 100 x 100mm VESA mount monitor, saving space and keeping installation simple
T1 uses mSATA drives which are screwed onto the mainboard for cable-free design
Windows and Ubuntu Linux boot in 12sec and applications open faster
Size and weight
- 125.5 x 127 x 35 mm (4.9″ x 5″ x 1.3″) Width x Depth x Height
Processor and Memory
- Passively Cooled Intel Celeron J1800 2.41 GHz CPU with 2.58GHz Burst Frequency. 1MB L2 Cache.
- 10 Watts
- Passively Cooled Intel Bay Trail Chipset
- 2GB, 4GB, 8GB DDR3 SODIMM DDR3L 1333Hz Low Voltage Dual Channel RAM. Dual RAM Slots and BIOS supports maximum of 8GB RAM.
- 12V DC Input, HDMI, VGA Display Port, Gigabit LAN, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, Audio Out, WLAN ReSMA Antenna Header
- Audio In, 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, Power Button with LED
Graphics and Audio
- Intel® HD Graphics
- HDMI and VGA Port each support maximum resolution of 2560 x 1440 for Dual Monitor Support
- Intel HD Audio
Solid State Drive (MLC, mSATA, SATA-III Interface ):
- Read Speed: 500-534MB/s, Write Speed: 400-500MB/s depending on drive capacity. 16/32/64/128/256/512 GB and 1TB Sizes
Power Consumption and Details
Power Consumption Standby:
- 2.6W (Tested on AC Mains with system in sleep mode and headless).
Power Consumption Idle:
- 10.0W (Tested on AC Mains with Monitor Connected and USB Mouse and Keyboard Connected, Windows 7 on SSD).
Power Consumption Peak:
- 18.0W (Tested on AC Mains with CPU, Chipset, RAM, and Drive maxed at 100% using Futuremark 2010 software).
- 96% Efficient 12V DC PSU (8-20V Range). Can Run Directly from 12V battery – No Regulator Required.
- Wall Mount UK 3.3A AC adapter. For Australia, US, EU, supplied with 3.3A Brick Adapter with IEC Plug.UK, EU, US, Australia Plug selected automatically based on delivery address.
Operating System Compatibility
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Mint Linux, Full Driver Support.
- Windows 7 64-Bit Home or Pro, Windows 8.1 64-Bit Home or Pro, Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Fanless Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 35° C.
- Mini PCIe Expansion:Full Length Mini PCI Express Slot (occupied by mSATA drive). Half Length Mini PCI Express Slot (occupied by WLAN).
- Additional onboard Headers:2 x RS232 Serial onboard headers. SP/DIF header. IR Receiver header.
- PXE Boot Supported
- Boot After Power Loss supported in BIOS. Also “Last State” mode so if system was off when power is cut, it will stay off.
5 Year Warranty
- This 5th Generation T1 includes a 5 Year International Return to Base Warranty. By using industrial components and by building an incredible case we are able to provide a computer that can reliably work 365 days a year for at least 5 years. Our computers provide "install and forget" reliability and peace of mind and our warranty reflects that. Forced Obsolescence ends here.
- Process: Within the UK we will collect your computer free of charge. Outside UK you will have to send back to us. Aleutia fixes or supplies replacement PC within 1 week. and Aleutia pays shipping to send back to you.
- Advanced Swap Out warranty is available for business and institutional customers in the UK. Contact sales at aleutia.com for more information.
The T1 serves as a zero footprint PC that dramatically reduces energy bills for schools and can be VESA-Mount behind a monitor (kit included).
Bromfords School in Essex replaced 200 HP towers with Aleutia T1s.
If running Windows, the T1 is able to fluidly play 1080p video through the HDMI port and can be easily wall or VESA-Mounted.
Mace Construction use the T1 (with 128GB SSD and Wi-Fi) to drive giant 70” displays in their corporate lobbies.
No moving parts reliability and ability to run on DC, as well as protection from salty corrosive air.
Nordic Tankers equipped their ships with 8 T1s to run loading systems via their RS-232 serial ports. Marine-certified computers are very expensive but as long as a redundant T1 computer is installed, Lloyds and ABS approve use of the T1. Nordic Tankers could buy two of Aleutia’s T1 computers for less than the cost of a certified marine PC and have further redundancy.
Set Top Box
Completely silent and with reliability of no moving parts, it’s the perfect higher-performance Intel-based STB.The T1 can be provided with RS-232 port to control TV, as well as equipped with internal HDMI CEC port.
Nonius Software of Portugal used over a thousand T1s (each with RS-232 port and 1GB SLC flash modules with Linux) to serve as advanced STB for 5-star hotels that wanted interactive features.
Barco NV have deployed more than a thousand of a customised T1 for patient care terminals, enabling Electronic Meal Ordering, web browsing and entertainment, all on full HD 42” Displays.
Heliospectre of Sweden use the T1 with dual RS-232 ports and internal 3G connectivity to control their warehouse-sized LED lighting systems, providing indoor crop agriculture that is transforming Scandinavia and the Mid East.
Low power consumption and ‘install-and-forget’ reliability makes the T1 ideal for long term remote monitoring.
Princeton University use the T1 to run weather monitoring equipment in Kenya.